Thursday, June 16, 2011

So thankful

I am thankful for the mess constantly tornadoed through my house, because it means I have a child full of adventurous spirit

I am thankful for the late nights I pull cleaning and catching up, because it means I have a full life and will have an extra comfy bed to collapse onto

I am thankful for the endless baskets of laundry that stay in the washer too long or wrinkle in the basket before folded, because it means I have a family of 4 that does a lot of living

I am thankful for the dishwasher that does not clean my dishes but simply rinses them, because it reminds me that I have two good arms perfectly capable of scrubbing off dried lasagna from the dish from two nights ago

I am thankful for the sinful foods I keep returning to, because it reminds me that I am otherwise healthy and deserve an indulgence

I am thankful for the tanlines I have, because it means I'm outside in the sunshine and it means I have a "ring" etched into my finger to remind me of my marriage

I am thankful for the cramped bathroom not meant for two people, because it means I have a man to be cramped in a bathroom with




My goals this Summer

 Turn Nevaeh into a fish
 Make too many silly faces
 Soak up her sweet smile
Love my family as much as my body can manage + more!

No comments:

Post a Comment