Thursday, October 25, 2012

End of the line: 38 weeks pregnant


It started with a simple word...

On February 25th 2012, I got confirmation that our family was indeed growing. It had been 6 months of trying; of buying that package because I just couldn't wait for the obvious signs. Of obsessing over pictures of babies, ideas for nurseries, of dreams of my three children running around together. 
I was ecstatic, and couldn't wait for Daddy, Big Brother, and Big Sister to know!
The journey started off beautiful. My hands seemed glued to my belly as I waited for those first precious movements inside me. It was pure bliss just knowing there was a second heartbeat in my body. I was blessed with the same amazing pregnancy that I had had with Nevaeh. A bit of nausea and exhaustion, but no sickness or headaches, or anything unpleasant. I was able to enjoy every sweet minute.
And then we found out...it was a girl! A sweet sister to add to our already perfect family. 
She continued to grow. She thrived through a Pennsylvania camping trip, an energetic toddler, swimming, zoo trips and more. She seemed to be as excited as I was about life, and granted me the energy to do it all! 
Beautiful baby Savannah Evelyn is almost here!
We cannot wait to meet her <3






1 comment: